Compact Multifunction Display
The Battery Monitors KA-200 and KA-210 are precise and tiny modules to measure and monitor the supply voltage of 12V and 24V battery systems based on sealed or non-sealed lead acid batteries.
The splashproof and rugged panel-mount housing are well suited for installation in battery powered working machines. An integrated service LED indicates a due service based on a user preset value of operating hours.
Both Battery Monitors provides a programmable output switchable at low battery state or overdue service.
The KA-200 comes with a digital lowside MOSFET output which is able to sink up to 0.5 A. The KA-210 provides an analog voltage output 2..5VDC to directly supply the POT input of DC PWM motor controllers. So the Battery Monitor is able to switch an external motor controller in low power state in case of low battery voltage.
Both Battery Monitors are equipped with an external teach-in mode for reference voltage. The input also supports external service mode reset.
- Monitor sealed or non-sealed lead acid batteries
- Suitable for 12 V and 24 VDC
- Tiny and compact
- Six ultrabright Indicator LEDs
- External Charge LED
- Programmable Service LED
- Splashproof Panel Mount Housing
- Wide Operating Voltage Range 7..32 VDC
- Teach-In Function for Reference Voltage
- Wide Operating Temperature Range -40..+70°C
- Vibration restistant and fully sealed
- Connector: JST 04T-JWPF-VSLE-S
- Dimensions (Dia x Depth): 38 × 28 mm
- Mounting Diameter: 32 mm
- OEM Versions available
- Lowside MOSFET Output 0.5 A
- Battery Monitor KA-200/210
- Nut M32
- User Manual