CAN Display for all BARTH® CAN Mini-PLCs
- Universal CAN Display
- Color Touch TFT 2.4“ 240×320p
- LED Backlight
- Design Template Selection via CAN
- No Programming necessary
- Open Source Programming Option
- Compatible with all CAN Mini-PLCs
- Integrated Piezo Speaker
- Front IP65 Protection Grade
- Panel-Mount without visible Screws
- Panel Cut-Out (LxW): 106 × 78 mm
- Dimensions (LxW): 115 × 85 mm
- Operating Voltage 7 to 32 VDC
- Engineered and manufactured in Germany
- Industrial and Building Automation
- Automotive and Maritime Technology
- Test System Control
- Technical Education / University
The splashproof 2.4“ CAN Display DMA-20 allows connection to any Mini-PLC which supports a CAN interface. It´s bright 240 × 320 pixel TFT display integrates resistive touch technology.
Both display design and menu can be selected out of a variety of templates with one single CAN message. This feature ensures that no display programming is neccessary.
The DMA-20 can be fully integrated within the graphical miCon-L Software Suite supporting any BARTH® Mini-PLC with CAN interface.
With the Open Source Programming option the DMA-20 can be easily user-customized within the powerful KEIL® µVision® Software Suite.
Several Open Source ‚C‘ programming templates are available for free download.
The DMA-20 is also available as customer-tailored OEM version within 8 weeks.
- CAN Touch Display DMA-20
- Spring Terminal Connector
Open Source Programming Partner