Compact Stepper Motor PLC with CAN
- 2 analog Inputs 0 to 30 VDC, 12 bit ADC
- 2 digital Inputs up to 1 kHz
- 4 Power Outputs up to 1.5 A
- 1 CAN 2.0A/B Interface
- Stepper Motor Output 1.5A bipolar
- Reliable Solid-State Outputs
- Fail Safe Oscillator
- Programmable Status LED
- TTL-232/USB Connection to PC
- Intuitive graphical Programming Capability
- Wide Operating Voltage Range 8 to 32 VDC
- Wide Operating Temp. Range -40 to +50°C
- Vibration resistant and rugged Sealing
- Protection Grade IP 66
- Engineered and manufactured in Germany
- Industrial Automation
- Building Automation
- Automotive Technology
- Process Control
The brandnew STG-700 integrates a powerful stepper motor controller with an ultrcompact Mini-PLC in a splashproof aluminium diecast housing.
The graphical programming capability, universal I/Os and a CAN interface open up a variety of industrial and also battery-powered 12/24V applications.
For example, the STG-700 is able to control a large format analog display using a bipolar stepper motor converting an analog or digital input signal to a corresponding motor angle.
Also x-by-wire systems can be realized using the STG-700 as both control and stepper driver unit.
As the STG-700 is fully integrated in a splasproof aluminium diecast housing, additonal housings will be not necessary. This fact makes the Mini-PLC ideal for applications within harsh environment.
The STG-700 is also available as customer-tailored OEM version.
- Mini-PLC STG-700
- Connectors for Mini-PLC
- miCon-L Software Suite (Download)
- Manuals and Sample Programs (Download)