Superflat ARM« Mini-PLC with CAN and 10 I/O
- High-Performance 32 Bit ARM« Cortex«
- 3 analog Inputs 0 to 30 VDC, 12 bit ADC
- Event Counter Input 25 kHz
- Pulse and Frequency Counter Input 40Ás
- 4 Solid-State Power Outputs up to 1.5 A
- 1 Power PWM Output 16 Bit 1 Hz to 25 kHz
- CAN 2.0A/B and SAE J1939 Interface
- CANopen« Interface (Open Source)
- Comprehensive Fail Safe Functions
- Programmable Status LED
- TTL-232 3.3V Interface
- Intuitive graphical Programming Capability
- Open Source Programming Option
- Wide Operating Voltage Range 7 to 32 VDC
- Wide Operating Temp. Range -40 to +70░C
- Vibration resistant and rugged Sealing
- Engineered and manufactured in Germany
- Industrial and Building Automation
- Automotive and Maritime Technology
- Technical Education / University
- White Goods
The tiny STG-800 extends the well established BARTH« Mini-PLC series with the smallest model coming with a powerful 32 bit ARM« Cortex« Core.
As the top-of-the-range product the STG-800 features a rugged CAN/CANopen« interface with intuitive graphical programming capability at lowest current consumption and the well-known small form factor.
The 32 bit ARM« Cortex« core now provides two high speed event, pulse and frequency counter inputs and one 16 bit PWM output combined with a precise internal voltage reference for the 12 bit analog inputs.
The automotive-qualified CAN2.0A/B/CANopen« interface is able to operate in noisy environment and allows the user to connect a variety of network components to the Mini-PLC.
The STG-800 does not need any peripheral components to operate. Both inputs and outputs features highly integrated and rugged protection circuits to operate the Mini-PLC in really harsh environment.
These outstanding features open up a variety of application fields in industrial, automotive and 12/24V battery-powered applications.
The STG-800 is also available as customer-tailored OEM version within 8 weeks.
- Mini-PLC STG-800
- 2x Connectors for Mini-PLC
- miCon-L Software Suite (Download)
- Open Source Templates (Download)
- Manuals and Sample Programs (Download)
Open Source Programming Partner