CAN Mini-PLC with IrDA and 19 I/O
The tiny STG-850 extends the well established BARTH® Mini-PLC series with the most powerful 32 bit ARM® Cortex® Core and IrDA interface. As the top-of-the-range product the STG-850 features rugged CAN/CANopen® connectivity with Open Source ‚C‘ programming capability at lowest current consumption and the well-known small form factor. The 32 bit ARM® Cortex® core provides four high speed event, pulse and frequency counter inputs and one 16 bit PWM output combined with a precise internal voltage reference for the six analog inputs.
The automotive-qualified CAN2.0A/B/CANopen® interface is able to operate in noisy environment and allows the user to connect a variety of network components to the Mini-PLC. The STG-850 can be easily interfaced using the PG-65 Parameter Programmer to upload and download user-specified program parameters. The STG-850 does not need any peripheral components to operate. Both inputs and outputs features highly integrated and rugged protection circuits to operate the Mini-PLC in really harsh environment. These outstanding features open up a variety of application fields in industrial, automotive and 12/24V battery-powered applications.
The Mini-PLC supports both graphical programming using miCon-L and ‘Open Source’ programming using ARDUINO® IDE or KEIL® MDK.
The STG-850 is also available as customer-tailored OEM version within 8 weeks.
- Tiny and super-flat CAN Logic Controller
- High-Performance 32 Bit ARM® Cortex®
- 6 analog Inputs 0 to 30 VDC, 12 bit ADC
- 4 digital Inputs
- Event Counter Input 25 kHz
- Pulse and Frequency Counter Input 40µs
- 8 Solid-State Power Outputs up to 1.5 A
- 1 Power PWM Output 16 Bit 1 Hz to 25 kHz
- CAN 2.0A/B and SAE J1939 Interface
- CANopen® Interface
- IrDA/SIR Interface
- TTL-232 3.3V Interface
- Comprehensive Fail Safe Functions
- Open Source ‚C‘ Programming
- ARDUINO® Programming
- Compatible with PG-65 Programmer
- Wide Operating Voltage Range 7 to 32 VDC
- Wide Operating Temp. Range -40 to +70°C
- Vibration resistant and rugged Sealing
- Engineered and manufactured in Germany
- Industrial and Process Control
- Test and Control Systems
- Automotive and Maritime Technology
- Technical Education
- White Goods