For BARTH® Mini-PLC STG-800 and STG-810
- Easy Setup and Change of PLC Parameters
- Well suitable for STG-8xx Series
- Excellent for Field Service Use
- Intuitive graphical Menu
- Communication via CAN or IrDA
- Open Source Interfaces
- Color Touch Display 2.4“ 240×320p
- Internal Li-Ion Battery Operation
- USB Power Operation
- External Power Operation 7 to 32 VDC
- Rugged Design
- Aluminium Diecast Housing
- Engineered and manufactured in Germany
- Industrial and Building Automation
- Automotive and Maritime Technology
- Test Systems
- Technical Education / University
The PG-65 Parameter Programmer has been designed for wireless communication with the BARTH® Mini-PLC STG-8xx series using IrDA or CAN interface to upload and download user-defined parameters.
The STG-8xx CAN and IrDA interfaces are Open Source programmable using the powerful KEIL® µVision® Software Suite.
The PG-65 features a 32 bit ARM® Cortex® microcontroller with three power options and needs no programming for operation with the BARTH® Mini-PLC STG-810 series.
An internal 3.7V Li-Ion battery allows several hours of field programming without the need of an external power supply. The USB mode supports operation from USB power or an external AC adaptor.
As a third option the PG-65 can be supplied by the target application within a 7 to 32 VDC range.
The PG-65 is also available as customer-tailored OEM version within 8 weeks.
- Parameter Programmer PG-65
- Spring Terminal Connector
Open Source Programming Partner