Compact Panel Mount PLC with LCD
- Splashproof Front Panel
- 8 analog Inputs 0 to 30 VDC
- 2 analog Inputs 0 to 10 VDC / 4 to 20 mA
- 8 Power Outputs up to 1.5 A
- 1 Relay Output 1A/30V
- Backlid LCD 2×16 Characters
- Intuitive graphical Programming Capability
- Freely programmable LCD
- Programmable Keypad (4 Keys)
- USB Interface
- Plugable Spring Terminal Connectors
- Wide Operating Temp. Range -20..+55°C
- Engineered and manufactured in Germany
- Industrial Automation
- Building Automation
- Metering and Dispensing Technology
- Environmental Technology
- Light and Show Technology
The BARTH® STG-115 extends the established Mini- PLC series with graphical programming capability featuring a rugged panel mount housing with backlid LCD and four programmable enter keys.
The splashproof front panel housing in combination with the freely programmable LCD open up a variety of application fields in industrial applications.
The STG-115 does not need any peripheral components to operate. Both inputs and outputs features highly integrated and rugged protection circuits to operate the Mini-PLC in really harsh environment.
The BARTH® Mini-PLC STG-115 is also available as customer-tailored OEM version.
- Mini-PLC STG-115
- Connectors for Mini-PLC
- miCon-L Software Suite (Download)
- Manuals and Sample Programs (Download)