Compact PLC with 10 I/O
- Small and universal PLC
- 3 analog Inputs 0..30 VDC
- 2 digital Inputs up to 1 kHz
- 4 Power Outputs up to 1.5 A
- 1 Power PWM Output 2 A/1..5 kHz
- Reliable Solid-State Outputs
- Programmable Status LED
- RS232 Connection to PC
- Integrated Temperature Sensor
- Intuitive graphical Programming Capability
- Wide Operating Voltage Range 7..32 VDC
- Wide Operating Temp. Range -40..+70°C
- Vibration resistant and rugged Sealing
- Very low Current Consumption
- Universal Aluminium Mounting Plate
- Industrial Automation
- Building Automation
- Automotive Technology
- Maritime Technology
- Environmental Technology
- Light and Show Technology
The STG-500 is a highly integrated programmable logic controller providing outstanding graphical programming capability at lowest current consumption and small form factor.
With itīs cutting edge features the STG-500 opens up completly new application fields with space restrictions and high integration level requirements.
The STG-500 does not need any peripheral components to operate. Both inputs and outputs features highly integrated and rugged protection circuits to operate the Mini-PLC in harsh environment.
Due to itīs extremly low current consumption and wide operation voltage range the STG-500 is well suitable for 12 and 24 V battery-powered systems.
These outstanding features open up a variety of application fields in industrial, automotive and maritime technology.
The STG-500 is also available as customer-tailored OEM version.
- Mini-PLC STG-500
- 2x Connectors for Mini-PLC
- miCon-L Software Suite (Download)
- Manuals and Sample Programs (Download)