Compact PLC with CAN and 10 I/O
- Small and universal CAN Logic Controller
- Programmable with all PIC18® Compilers
- 3 analog Inputs 0..30 VDC, 12 bit ADC
- 2 digital Inputs up to 10 kHz
- 4 Power Outputs up to 1.5 A
- 1 Power PWM Output 2 A/1 to 32 kHz
- 1 CAN/RS485 Interface
- Reliable Solid-State Outputs
- Fail Safe Oscillator 16 MHz
- Programmable Status LED
- TTL-232/USB Connection to PC
- Wide Operating Voltage Range 7..32 VDC
- Wide Operating Temp. Range -40..+60°C
- Tiny Housing
- Vibration resistant and rugged Sealing
- Engineered and manufactured in Germany
- Technical Education
- Industrial Automation
- Test Systems
The innovative STG-560 extends the established BARTH® CAN Mini-PLC series with an outstanding Open Source hardware concept.
With similar dimensions in comparison to the STG-500, the STG-560 provides hardware-oriented microcontroller programming at lowest current consumption and the well-known small form factor.
The CAN/RS485 interface allows the user to connect a variety of network components to the Mini-PLC, for example: displays, stepper motors or CAN sensors.
The STG-560 does not need any peripheral components to operate. Both inputs and outputs features highly integrated and rugged protection circuits to operate the Mini-PLC in really harsh environment. These outstanding features open up a variety of application fields in industrial, automotive and 12/24V battery-powered applications.
The STG-560 is also available as customer-tailored OEM version.
open source templates
Open Source Programming Partner