Compact PLC with CAN and 19 I/O
- Small and universal CAN Logic Controller
- Programmable with all PIC18 Compiler
- 6 analog Inputs 0..30 VDC, 12 bit ADC
- 4 digital Inputs up to 10 kHz
- 8 Power Outputs up to 1.5 A
- 1 Power PWM Output 2 A/1 to 32 kHz
- 1 CAN Interface
- Reliable Solid-State Outputs
- Fail Safe Oscillator
- Programmable Status LED
- TTL-232/USB Connection to PC
- Wide Operating Voltage Range 7..32 VDC
- Wide Operating Temp. Range -40..+60°C
- Ultraflat Housing, Height 10 mm
- Vibration resistant and rugged Sealing
- Engineered and manufactured in Germany
- Technical Education
- Industrial Automation
- Test Systems
The innovative STG-660 extends the established BARTH® CAN Mini-PLC series with an outstanding Open Source hardware concept.
With similar dimensions in comparison to the STG-600, the STG-660 provides hardware-oriented programming at lowest current consumption and the well-known small form factor.
The CAN bus allows the user to connect a variety of network components to the Mini-PLC, for example: displays, stepper motors or CAN sensors.
The STG-660 does not need any peripheral components to operate. Both inputs and outputs features highly integrated and rugged protection circuits to operate the Mini-PLC in really harsh environment.
These outstanding features open up a variety of application fields in industrial, automotive and 12/24V battery-powered applications.
The STG-660 is also available as customer-tailored OEM version.
- Mini-PLC STG-660
- 3x Connectors for Mini-PLC
- Programming Templates (Download)
- Manuals and Sample Programs (Download)
open source templates
Open Source Programming Partner