Wagner Office-Chair I-Medic 20
With the I-Medic, the three-dimensional, high-performance Dondola seat joint meets the worldâs most modern generation of infrared emitters. In cooperation with Physiotherm, a unique product has been created that unites the topics of design and well-being with unrivalled perfection. The complete I-Medic family is based on a comfortable, breathable mesh into which the 3D infrared emitter is integrated. The best for your back - the three-dimensionally moveable Dondola technology ensures a pleasant, dynamic sitting sensation, while you can feel beneficial deep heat on your skin at the same time.
The right version for every character. Thanks to the individually adjustable head rest, the “D2â arm rest with soft pad support and a cruciform base with a glossy finish, the I-Medic 20 adds a further touch to your desk.
- High backrest with breathable self supporting mesh cover in the colours black or white, height-adjustable via “up and down” system
- Mesh headrest in black or white
- Convenient, ergonomic shaped moulded seat with integrated seat depth and seat angle adjustment, including patented 3D - Dondola®-seat joint
- Battery pack installed underneath the seat (charging adapter included in the delivery)
- Point syncro mechanism with spring tension
- Design-aluminium base polished
- 3D - infrared emitter with 36V technology for contactless, homogenous and distance independent heat transfer throughout the entire central back area for every back shape
- User recognition via seat contact
- Integration of the technology underneath the seat
- Incl. multifunctional armrests D2, height and width adjustable (via clip closure), with softpad armrest bar, separately radial- and depth adjustable
Two intensities of the infrared emitter are available:
- Heat load: rapid locally focused warming of the back muscles
- Heat application for local warming of the central back area, general warming and support of mental relaxation exercises at the workplace