Wagner AluMedic® 10 without Headrest
- Backrest covered in breathable netting featuring an integrated three-dimensional manoeuvrable Dondola® joint and height-adjustable lumbar support
- Ergonomically-shaped moulded seat with clip system
- Polished aluminium clasp for connection of the seat and backrest
- Aluminium synchro-deluxe mechanism with integrated seat depth/seat inclination adjustment and side-mounted spring force adjustment with two possible settings
- Aluminium base, polished
- Arm support D2: height and width-adjustable (via clip fastening) with softpad armrests, independent radial and depth-adjustment
- Dondola® seat joint
- Hard floor casters: special casters featuring DESMOPAN rubber coating for use on hard floors (tiling, laminate, office carpeting, wood)
Your new Wagner-chair will arrive completely assembled.
Wellbeing while you work - The AluMedic® 10 ensures a comfortable and relaxed workday, everyday.
The AluMedic® 10 from Wagner is a sporty office chair with two patented Dondola® seating joints that provide a dynamic sitting experience. These Dondola® joints in the seating pad and backrest offer a three-dimensional range of movement. With its breathable mesh back- and headrest, the AluMedic® 10 makes even the hot summer months comfortable by preventing any moisture from building up on your back. This office chair is ideal for the ergonomic office or home workplace, and also suitable for work situations where many colleagues may need to use the same chair. The AluMedic® 10 is easily adjusted by its Aluminum-Synchro-Deluxe mechanism, which allows the chair to quickly fit any body type. Alongside this, lumbar support and headrest are also adjustable.
The height of the headrest can be adjusted, and the width and height of the armrests as well, via a quick-lock mechanism. With a few flicks of the wrist, this chair can be optimally adjusted for any user.
With the AluMedic® 10, Wagner managed a high-quality healthy seating solution with a refined sporty look. Trendy colours combined with a high-polished aluminum base create a contemporary design that fits beautifully in any modern office environment.
WAGNER office chairs - made in Germany - are built inaccordance with all national and international safety standards. They have received several test certificates, including the GS-label of the LGA Nuremberg (a German testing house for proofed safety in accordance with the European Standard EN 1335) as well as the US standard ANSI BIFMA. Our core philosophy is to deliver only best quality. And there is proof that we succeed in our efforts: They have been awarded with the Quality Office Furniture Industry. In order to receive this certificate, produtcs have to meet the highest industry standards. More information is available at www.quality-office.org
Wagner-Post Purchasing Guarantee
We are certain that you will be thrilled by the WAGNER Ofiice chairs and the Dondola seating system. Thus, we guarantee the availability with all spare parts for 10 years. Enjoy the seating pleasure of a WAGNER Office chair in the next years to come.