Wagner AluMedic® 15
Comfort and Design - the AluMedic® 15 from Wagner is the medical chair that satisfies your every need. Its timeless and classic design makes it perfect for any office ambience. Besides its refined, harmonious form, the AluMedic® 15 also boasts our patented Dondola® seating joints which are located on the backrest. These Dondola® seating joints provide a dynamic sitting experience keeping your back muscles active and healthy. The AluMedic® 15’s premium fabric that comes in various trendy colors requires little care and stands in perfect harmony with the black aluminum five-star base. This appealing design is topped off with comfortable armrests.
The AluMedic® 15 enhances any ergonomic workplace. With its height-adjustable lumbar support and the Aluminum-Synchro-Deluxe mechanism, the chair can quickly be adjusted to fit any body type and is therefore easy to use in workspaces with multiple users. The Wagner AluMedic® 15 is the perfect medical chair for improving your performance and concentration.
- Upholstered backrest featuring an integrated three-dimensional manoeuvrable Dondola® joint and height-adjustable lumbar support
- Ergonomically-shaped moulded seat with clip system
- Plastic clasp for connection of the seat and backrest
- Aluminium synchro-deluxe mechanism with integrated seat depth/seat inclination adjustment and side-mounted spring force adjustment with two possible settings
- Aluminium base, black
- Arm support H2: height and width-adjustable (via clip fastening) with softpad armrests
- Dondola® seat joint
- Hard floor casters: special casters featuring DESMOPAN rubber coating for use on hard floors (tiling, laminate, office carpeting, wood)
You can combine this product with the following Options
- Seat height: 43 - 52 cm
- Seath width: 48 cm
- Seat depth: 48 - 53 cm
- Backrest height: 58 cm
- Total height: 100 - 110 cm
- Weight: from 18 kg
- Volume: 0.60 m³
Your new Wagner-chair will arrive completely assembled.
WAGNER office chairs - made in Germany - are built inaccordance with all national and international safety standards. They have received several test certificates, including the GS-label of the LGA Nuremberg (a German testing house for proofed safety in accordance with the European Standard EN 1335) as well as the US standard ANSI BIFMA. Our core philosophy is to deliver only best quality. And there is proof that we succeed in our efforts: They have been awarded with the Quality Office Furniture Industry. In order to receive this certificate, produtcs have to meet the highest industry standards. More information is available at www.quality-office.org
Wagner-Post Purchasing Guarantee
We are certain that you will be thrilled by the WAGNER Ofiice chairs and the Dondola seating system. Thus, we guarantee the availability with all spare parts for 10 years. Enjoy the seating pleasure of a WAGNER Office chair in the next years to come.