Wagner AluMedic® 20
The Wagner AluMedic® 20 office chair is a stylish and healthy choice for a better experience at the office. Soft armrests, adjustable head and lumbar supports, as well as a pitch and height adjustable seat offer comfortable sitting for hours on end. The integrated Dondola® seat joint in the backrest keeps your back muscles healthy and active, and prevents aches and pains so that you can enjoy the rest of your day after work with full vitality and a sense of wellbeing.
The Wagner AluMedic® 20 is the ideal work chair for office, home-office, or multi-user settings. Its timeless and high-quality design easily combines with any office decor. The innovative adjustment mechanisms allow the chair to be quickly and easily adjusted so that every user can enjoy the best possible seating comfort tailored to their body!
- Upholstered backrest featuring an integrated three-dimensional manoeuvrable Dondola® joint and height-adjustable lumbar support
- Fabric backrest featuring an integrated three-dimensional manoeuvrable Dondola® joint and height-adjustable lumbar support
- Ergonomically-shaped moulded seat with clip system
- Polished aluminium clasp for connection of the seat and backrest
- Aluminium synchro-deluxe mechanism with integrated seat depth/seat inclination adjustment and side-mounted spring force adjustment with two possible settings
- Aluminium base, polished
- Arm support D2: height and width-adjustable (via clip fastening) with softpad armrests, independent radial and depth-adjustment
- Dondola® seat joint
- Hard floor casters: special casters featuring DESMOPAN rubber coating for use on hard floors (tiling, laminate, office carpeting, wood)
You can combine this product with the following Options
- Seat height: 43 - 52 cm
- Seath width: 48 cm
- Seat depth: 48 - 53 cm
- Backrest height: 58 cm
- Headrest: 20 - 28 cm
- Total height: 120 - 140 cm
- Weight: from 19 kg
- Volume: 0.60 m³
Your new Wagner-chair will arrive completely assembled.
WAGNER office chairs - made in Germany - are built inaccordance with all national and international safety standards. They have received several test certificates, including the GS-label of the LGA Nuremberg (a German testing house for proofed safety in accordance with the European Standard EN 1335) as well as the US standard ANSI BIFMA. Our core philosophy is to deliver only best quality. And there is proof that we succeed in our efforts: They have been awarded with the Quality Office Furniture Industry. In order to receive this certificate, produtcs have to meet the highest industry standards. More information is available at www.quality-office.org
Wagner-Post Purchasing Guarantee
We are certain that you will be thrilled by the WAGNER Ofiice chairs and the Dondola seating system. Thus, we guarantee the availability with all spare parts for 10 years. Enjoy the seating pleasure of a WAGNER Office chair in the next years to come.