Wagner AluMedic® 5
The office chair AluMedic® 5 is the best proof that a healthy design and sporty look can work together in brilliant harmony. With this design, Wagner has created a visually enticing office chair that reveals its true health benefits once you have taken a seat. Its breathable mesh backrest lends the chair its sporty look, and allows for maximum cooling comfort during warmer times of the year. The highlight of the AluMedic® 5 is its patented Dondola® seat joint used in both the backrest and seat pad. With a three-dimensional range of movement, the Dondola® seat joint provides dynamic seating that keeps your back muscles lightly active and healthy. No more aches and pains from sitting stationary at the end of a long workday! Elevate your well-being through this totally new sitting experience. To ensure maximum seating comfort, the AluMedic® 5 has completely adjustable seating pad, backrest, lumbar support, and armrests, and can be easily reconfigured to fit any body type.
- Backrest covered in breathable netting featuring an integrated three-dimensional manoeuvrable Dondola® joint and height-adjustable lumbar support
- Ergonomically-shaped moulded seat with clip system
- Plastic clasp for connection of the seat and backrest
- Aluminium synchro-deluxe mechanism with integrated seat depth/seat inclination adjustment and side-mounted spring force adjustment with two possible settings
- Aluminium base, black
- Arm support H2 height and width-adjustable (via clip fastening) with softpad armrests
- Dondola® seat joint
- Hard floor casters: special casters featuring DESMOPAN rubber coating for use on hard floors (tiling, laminate, office carpeting, wood)
You can combine this product with the following Options
- Seat height: 43 - 52 cm
- Seath width: 48 cm
- Seat depth: 48 - 53 cm
- Backrest height: 58 cm
- Total height: 100 - 110 cm
- Weight: from 18 kg
- Volume: 0.60 m³
Your new Wagner-chair will arrive completely assembled.
WAGNER office chairs - made in Germany - are built inaccordance with all national and international safety standards. They have received several test certificates, including the GS-label of the LGA Nuremberg (a German testing house for proofed safety in accordance with the European Standard EN 1335) as well as the US standard ANSI BIFMA. Our core philosophy is to deliver only best quality. And there is proof that we succeed in our efforts: They have been awarded with the Quality Office Furniture Industry. In order to receive this certificate, produtcs have to meet the highest industry standards. More information is available at www.quality-office.org
Wagner-Post Purchasing Guarantee
We are certain that you will be thrilled by the WAGNER Ofiice chairs and the Dondola seating system. Thus, we guarantee the availability with all spare parts for 10 years. Enjoy the seating pleasure of a WAGNER Office chair in the next years to come.