Wagner AluMedic® Limited S
The AluMedic®-Limited “S” from Wagner, the management chair that leaves nothing more to wish for with its high standard of design coupled with healthy seating technology. A perforated quilted leather upholstery denotes its territory amongst the finest. Together with its hand-polished aluminum base, the AluMedic®-Limited “S” is one of our most prestigious and luxurious management chairs that fits beautifully into a refined office ambiance.
Complimenting its first-class design, the AluMedic®-Limited “S” employs the most advanced seating technology which Wagner has developed through medical studies. Its Dondola® seat joints integrated into the base and backrest allows for a dynamic range of motion and good posture that prevents and relieves pains in the neck and back caused by hours of sitting.
We at Wagner value optimal comfort. Therefore, the AluMedic®-Limited “S” is equipped with a breathable mesh back that works to keep you most comfortable during all times of the year. The seat pad with high-quality foam padding furthers this elevated sitting experience, and the padded armrests complete the amenities of comfort. Even after a long day of work, a sense of vitality and wellbeing will remain with you.
- Leather-covered headrest, height and angle-adjustable
- Backrest with perforated leather covering and elegant diamond stitching featuring an integrated three-dimensional manoeuvrable Dondola® joint and height-adjustable lumbar support
- Polished aluminium backrest frame
- Ergonomically-shaped moulded seat featuring foam lining and leather covering
- Polished aluminium clasp for connection of the seat and backrest
- Aluminium synchro-deluxe mechanism with integrated seat depth/seat inclination adjustment and side-mounted spring force adjustment with two possible settings
- Aluminium base, polished
- Height-adjustable arm supports “D4”, width-adjustable via clip fastening, with radially and depth-adjustable leather-covered armrests
- Dondola® seat joint
- Special deep spring suspension: gas compression spring with additional spring-back effect
- Hard floor casters: special casters featuring DESMOPAN rubber coating for use on hard floors (tiling, laminate, office carpeting, wood)
You can combine this product with the following Options
- Seat height: 43 - 52 cm
- Seath width: 48 cm
- Seat depth: 48 - 53 cm
- Backrest height: 58 cm
- Headrest: 20 - 28 cm
- Total height: 120 - 140 cm
- Weight: from 21 kg
- Volume: 0.60 m³
Your new Wagner-chair will arrive completely assembled.
WAGNER office chairs - made in Germany - are built inaccordance with all national and international safety standards. They have received several test certificates, including the GS-label of the LGA Nuremberg (a German testing house for proofed safety in accordance with the European Standard EN 1335) as well as the US standard ANSI BIFMA. Our core philosophy is to deliver only best quality. And there is proof that we succeed in our efforts: They have been awarded with the Quality Office Furniture Industry. In order to receive this certificate, produtcs have to meet the highest industry standards. More information is available at www.quality-office.org
Wagner-Post Purchasing Guarantee
We are certain that you will be thrilled by the WAGNER Ofiice chairs and the Dondola seating system. Thus, we guarantee the availability with all spare parts for 10 years. Enjoy the seating pleasure of a WAGNER Office chair in the next years to come.